The 82nd Airborne Division Association is for anyone who ever served in the 82nd Airborne Division, and anyone who is currently serving on active duty on jump status; or, has ever served in any of the uniformed services on either jump or glider status and was honorably discharged. The Association was organized in England, prior to the Normandy invasion (1944). We have members who have served with the 11th, 13th, 17th, 82nd, 101st Airborne Divisions; 187th, 503rd, 508th Airborne Regimental Combat Teams; 173rd Airborne Brigade (Separate) as well as troopers from Special Forces, Airborne Rangers, Marine Corps Recon, Navy SEALS, and Air Force Special Tactics personnel.
Our Mission Statement
- Further develop the bond between current and past Airborne forces of the U.S. Military
- Maintain a record of the history and accomplishments of Airborne Troopers.
- Maintain a close liaison with active Division.
- Support the 82nd Airborne Division Memorial Museum.
- Provide scholarships through the Association Educational Fund to recently separated Active Duty Troopers and Dependent Children of Veterans, and Active Duty Troopers.
- Honor the Jumpmaster, NCO & Trooper of the Year
Please mail orders to: Charlie & Sandy Wagner, 1862 East Bay View Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23503-4137 (Do Not take orders over the phone-Sorry); make check/money order to: 82nd Abn Div Assoc (Sorry-No Credit Cards accepted). Refer to their Paraglide Sales Article on the inside back page of each issue. NOTE: We mail every Friday and more frequently, if needed (except during All American Week-May, and the National Convention-August). To help expedite your order, please include your NAME, ADDRESS and DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER. Please call 757-587-1235 if you have a question, leave a brief message if your call is not answered.
SOME ASSOCIATION SALES ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE THROUGH THE “U. S. MILITARY MARKETPLACE STORE”. IF THERE, ARE QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR ON-LINE ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT: Steven P. Copening, U.S. Military Marketplace LLC
( www.usmilitarymarketplace.com/82ndairborne )
4411 45th Street Unit 226, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Office: 954-977-7067, Cell: 561-827-1933 (Disclaimer: DO NOT CONTACT THE ASSOCIATION SALES)
- Allegra Print & Imaging, 3724 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (910) 864-8100 email@example.com
- Biz Tools One, Inc., 588 Executive Place, Fayetteville, NC 28304 (910) 630-1440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GeoIM, P.O. Box 21, Fayetteville, NC 28302 (910) 221-1962 email@example.com
- Pro Sport Graphics, 443 Franklin St, Fayetteville, NC 28301 (910) 423-7823 firstname.lastname@example.org